Kursus Bahasa Inggris – Distributive determiners dipakai untuk mengacu sekumpulan orang atau benda, individu dari kelompok. Distributive determiners juga digunakan untuk mengekspresikan bagaimana sesuatu didistribusikan, dibagikan, dan dipecah. Di bawah ini ialah contoh dari distributive determiners serta manfaatnya:
Each & every (setiap)
Fungsi untuk membicarakan tentang anggota dari kelompok sebagai individu.
Fungsi untuk membicarakan tentang kelompok secara keseluruhan.
Fungsi untuk membicarakan kelompok yang dibagi.
Both (keduanya), Either (salah satu dari dua-positif), Neither (salah satu dari dua-negatif)
Fungsi untuk membicarakan pasangan benda atau orang.
Each and Every
• She understands each point of the regulation in the office but she pretends that she does not know at all.
• Every family member must involve in holding the family gathering that is set in August this year.
• Each student received a rapport of their performance at school.
• Every teacher is asked to submitted the lesson plan that they have made for a semester no latter than July 31, 2016.
• I believe in every advice that my coach gives to me. He is my inspiration.
• I am ready for each consequence that I have to face due to my indiscipline attitude.
• Each photo tells different moments when we have our honeymoon in Europe.
• The cartoonist would like to share his book to each child who comes.
• Each sign gives us a way to find the real evidence of the case.
• All clothes for your vacation have been packed in your luggage.
• He gives her all good options so that she can decide the best one.
• Jack and Daniel sat silently in the living room and talked about all mistakes that they have done to their mother.
• All workers in the new department store are afraid of ghost since there was a man who committed suicide from the rooftop of that building.
• Karenina visited all interesting places in Maluku when she had a duty there.
• All men were born to be stronger than women. But now, there are a group of women who are stronger than men.
• You should not spend half of your money for unnecessary things.
• She ate half bowl of the noodle.
• Half of us will go to Lombok for a field trip.
• I need half a kilo of sugar to bake a big brownie.
• We usually save half of our weekly wage in the bank.
• Last week, Laras told me that half of the workers were going to protest against the tax policy.
• I thought that half of my soul flew away when you said you did not love me anymore.
Both, Either and Neither
• Both Jaya and Betty do not trust their tricky boss.
• Both of my children love watching cartoon movie.
• Both new watches do not work.
• I will play either of the games.
• Either weekend is great for having a picnic on the beach.
• There are two bedrooms in this house. You can choose either of them.
• Neither of the candies tastes good.
• Neither of the player seems ready.
• Bella like neither of the wedding gowns that you present.
Itu tadi penjelasan singkat tentang Distributive Determiners dalam bahasa Inggris dan juga contoh kalimat yang kami sajikan. Semoga bermanfaat, terima kasih. Kursus Bahasa Inggris? Ya di Jagobahasa.com